http://bestflights.co.za/caribbean/bahamas – Visit for extra data on the Bahamas.
The Bahamas is an archipelago consisting of about 29 islands and is situated in the Atlantic Ocean. The phrase Bahamas is of Spanish respectable and means “shallow waters”. The Bahamas has a complete land space of virtually 14 000 km2 and a inhabitants of about 330 000.
What to see / do
• Ardastra Gardens
• Atlantis Resort / Outdoor Aquarium
• Dolphin Encounters
• Grand Bahama Island
• Lucayan National Park
• Pirates of the Caribbean Tours
• Pirates of Nassau Museum
• Port Lucaya Marketplace
• Junkanoo — Mardi Gras-style pageant
• Bacardi Billfish Tournament – A deep-sea fishing match
• Eleuthera Pineapple Festival — A Junkanoo parade, craft shows, dancing, a pineapple recipe contest, excursions of pineapple farms, and a “pineathalon”
• Great Bahamas Seafood and Heritage Festival — A cultural affair showcasing genuine Bahamian delicacies, conventional music, and storytelling.